- Students being dropped off at RMS may be dropped off at 7:30AM when the building opens. Students should be in their seats by 7:55AM, or they will have to sign in at the office and get a pass to class. Students should be picked up by 2:35PM.
- For the safety of our students, there is NO PARKING in the line to drop off students. If you need to come into the office, please park your car away from the drop off/bus line.
- If you do not have Family Access, please contact the office to get set up - this is an invaluable resource.
- All lesson plans (and homework) will be available online and updated regularly. You can access teacher lesson plans/homework from the main webpage by selecting the middle school, then select the Middle School Staff Directory
- Nearly all communication will be digital. Please make sure your email address is accurate in Family Access.
- Attendance - If your child is not going to be at school due to illness, doctor visits, etc., please call the office before 9AM to report the absences.
- If students are going to ride a different bus home they must have a bus pass. A note or call from a parent is required. Calls should be made prior to 1:50 PM to ensure we can get the passes to the students.
- Any 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade students that are interested in joining the National Junior Beta Club please come to the office to pick up a informational packet.
- For any students that are interested in auditioning for the RMS Musical, auditions will be held on Wednesday, September 26th at 5:00 PM.
- Any 5th grader interested in joining band this year will be receiving a letter going home about band this week. Please fill it out and return it to Mr. Moore, your homeroom teacher, or the office by Tuesday, August 28th or earlier. Also, please plan on attending the Band Recruitment and Demo night on Wednesday, August 29th at the RMS gym from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. If you cannot make it, please contact Mr. Moore at email@example.com
- Riverton Dance Team tryouts will be held August 24th from 5-7 in the Riverton High School Fine Arts Center. You must have a current physical on file with the school in order to tryout. Call Coach Wendy with questions 899-5332.
- Band Recruitment and Demo Night at the RMS Gym from 6:30 to 8:00 PM (8/29)
- School Improvement 1:30 Dismissal (8/29)