- Thursday, May 30th is the last day for student attendance. We will dismiss students at 1:30 PM. Have a great summer!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Brandy Petitt on finishing 5th Place at The State Track Meet in the Long Jump! HAWK UP!
- Any girls interested in participating basketball open gym's this summer please stop by the the office for a updated information sheet.
- Last chance to purchase a yearbook. If your student would like a yearbook, please send $30.00 to Mrs. Durham
- Riverton Athletic Summer Camp Forms are now available. If your student is interested in any of the following camps please have them stop by the front office, or see click below for the camp forms.
- Girls Basketball Camp Form
- Girls Softball Camp Form
- Boys Basketball Camp Form
- Girls and Boys Soccer Camp Form
- Girls Volleyball Camp Form
- The Riverton Village Library will be hosting fun events this summer. Please click HERE to see the flier.
- Lifetouch will be here on Wednesday, May 29th to take 8th Grade Graduation Pictures. Order forms were sent home with students last week.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be on Wednesday, May 29th at 6:00 PM in the RHS Gym.
- After Prom will be selling wooden roses at both 8th Grade Graduation, and High School Graduation. They are $2.00 a piece or 3 for $5.00.
- RMS opens for the day at 7:30 AM. Students are not supervised outside prior to 7:30 AM.
- If you are interested in buying Hawk Wear, click HERE to visit our school store.
- PTO is currently selling Hawk Pride Items in the office. The items are pictured below. Foam Fingers are $5.00, Rally Towels are $5.00, Cups are $3.00, and Temporary Tattoos are $.50 a piece.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
May 23rd 2019
on May 23, 2019