- CONGRATULATIONS to Brandy Petitt on finishing 5th Place at The State Track Meet in the Long Jump! HAWK UP!
- There is a Girls Basketball Open Gym on Thursday, May 23rd from 5:00 PM-6:00 PM in the RMS Gym. It is open to all 4th, 5th, 6th, and, 7th Grade girls.
- Any 8th Grader interested in taking an online elective next year that is not offered at Riverton High School, such as Foreign Language, Fine Arts, and Business, should see Ms. Campbell no later then Friday, May 24th.
- The last day to turn in any late or missing assignments is this Friday, May 24th. No work will be accepted after this date.
- Last chance to purchase a yearbook. If your student would like a yearbook, please send $30.00 to Mrs. Durham
- Riverton Athletic Summer Camp Forms are now available. If your student is interested in any of the following camps please have them stop by the front office, or see click below for the camp forms.
- Girls Basketball Camp Form
- Girls Softball Camp Form
- Boys Basketball Camp Form
- Girls and Boys Soccer Camp Form
- Girls Volleyball Camp Form
- The Riverton Village Library will be hosting fun events this summer. Please click HERE to see the flier.
- On Tuesday, May 28th there is a Parent/Student meeting for anyone going on the Washington D.C. Trip at 6:30 PM in the RMS Cafeteria.
- RMS Cheerleaders and Parents there is a meeting on Tuesday, May 28th at 5:30 PM in the RMS Cafeteria. If you can not attend the meeting please contact Coach Hamm.
- Lifetouch will be here on Wednesday, May 29th to take 8th Grade Graduation Pictures. Order forms were sent home with students last week.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE ATHLETES AND PARENTS: We will be administering the ImPact test on Wednesday, May 29th at 9:00 AM at RMS. If your child plays a sport or even thinks they may play a sport their freshman year in high school, please have them plan on taking the ImPact test. It is required before being allowed to practice, NO EXCEPTIONS! They will need to return the permission slip, along with $5.00 the day of testing, or they may turn it in to Mrs. Giberson in the RMS Office. If they do not have the permission slip AND the money, they will not be allowed to test. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joni Marsh in the Athletic Office at the high school, 629-6003, or email her at email@example.com.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be on Wednesday, May 29th at 6:00 PM in the RHS Gym.
- After Prom will be selling wooden roses at both 8th Grade Graduation, and High School Graduation. They are $2.00 a piece or 3 for $5.00.
- There will be a mandatory parent meeting for next year's varsity cheerleading squad on Thursday May 23 at 5:30 pm in the high school cafeteria. Parents and cheerleaders must attend or make prior arrangements with the coaches.
- RMS opens for the day at 7:30 AM. Students are not supervised outside prior to 7:30 AM.
- If you are interested in buying Hawk Wear, click HERE to visit our school store.
- PTO is currently selling Hawk Pride Items in the office. The items are pictured below. Foam Fingers are $5.00, Rally Towels are $5.00, Cups are $3.00, and Temporary Tattoos are $.50 a piece.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
May 16th, 2019
on May 16, 2019