- CONGRATULATIONS to Isaac Crumrine, Brandy Petitt, and Jordan Whetstone for qualifying for state in Track and Field! Isaac will compete in the 1600 on Friday afternoon. Brandy will compete in the long jump on Friday morning. Jordan will compete in the pole vault Saturday morning. Great job kiddos, and good luck. HAWK UP!
- It is School Dance Time at RMS! We are in need of donations and parent volunteers for our upcoming school dances at RMS. If you are interested please click HERE to sign up.
- 5th and 6th Grade Dance- Friday, May 17th 6:00 PM-8:00 PM at the RMS Gym.
- Any 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade girls interested in attending the RHS Girls Basketball Camp this summer have your student stop by the RMS Office for a registration form.
- Any 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade girls interested in attending the RHS Girls Softball Camp have your student stop by the RMS Office for a registration form.
- On Tuesday, May 14th the RMS Student Council will have there last meeting after school.
- On Tuesday, May 14th RMS will have 5th Grade Orientation from 5:00 PM-6:30 PM. Current 4th Grade Students and their guardians will have the opportunity to tour RMS from 5:00 PM-5:30 PM. Small group sessions will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Parents--we need your help! On Friday, May 17th, RMS will celebrate students' effort on the MAP test. Parents are needed from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM to serve cotton candy, shaved ice, and other treats to the kids. If you are available to help, please contact Michaela Campbell at email@example.com or at 629-6002 Ext. 6.
- On Tuesday, May 28th there is a Parent/Student meeting for anyone going on the Washington D.C. Trip at 6:30 PM in the RMS Cafeteria.
- Lifetouch will be here on Wednesday, May 29th to take 8th Grade Graduation Pictures. Order forms will be sent home with students ASAP.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE ATHLETES AND PARENTS: We will be administering the ImPact test on Wednesday, May 29th at 9:00 AM at RMS. If your child plays a sport or even thinks they may play a sport their freshman year in high school, please have them plan on taking the ImPact test. It is required before being allowed to practice, NO EXCEPTIONS! They will need to return the permission slip, along with $5.00 the day of testing, or they may turn it in to Mrs. Giberson in the RMS Office. If they do not have the permission slip AND the money, they will not be allowed to test. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joni Marsh in the Athletic Office at the high school, 629-6003, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be on Wednesday, May 29th at 6:00 PM in the RHS Gym.
- After Prom will be selling wooden roses at both 8th Grade Graduation, and High School Graduation. They are $2.00 a piece or 3 for $5.00.
- Please check out Mrs. Knisley's current Donor's Choose project. This would provide an opportunity for flexible seating for many of our middle school students! Click HERE to visit the website.
- There will be a mandatory parent meeting for next year's varsity cheerleading squad on Thursday May 23 at 6:00 pm in the high school cafeteria. Parents and cheerleaders must attend or make prior arrangements with the coaches.
- RMS opens for the day at 7:30 AM. Students are not supervised outside prior to 7:30 AM.
- The Riverton Bands are selling tickets to the Cardinals/Angels Game on June 23rd. Tickets are selling for $40, contact Mr. Moore or any band student for more information
- If you are interested in buying Hawk Wear, click HERE to visit our school store.
- PTO is currently selling Hawk Pride Items in the office. The items are pictured below. Foam Fingers are $5.00, Rally Towels are $5.00, Cups are $3.00, and Temporary Tattoos are $.50 a piece.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
May 9th 2019
on May 09, 2019