- Our teachers are the best! We would love to celebrate them for Teacher Appreciation Week May 6th-10th. In order to make things easier on our families, we have put together a way for everyone to be able to contribute small pieces towards an amazing week. If you are interested click on the link below. We appreciate your generosity in supporting our amazing teachers! Teacher Appreciation Signup
- It is School Dance Time at RMS! We are in need of donations and parent volunteers for our upcoming school dances at RMS. If you are interested please click HERE to sign up.
- 7th and 8th Grade Dance- Friday, May 10th 6:00 PM-8:00 PM at the RMS Gym.
- 5th and 6th Grade Dance- Friday, May 17th 6:00 PM-8:00 PM at the RMS Gym.
- Any 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade girls interested in attending the RHS Girls Basketball Camp this summer please stop by the RMS Office for a registration form.
- On Friday, May 10th there is an informational meeting for any current 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade girls interested in playing basketball next school year.
- On Monday, May 13th there is an informational meetings for any current 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade girls interested in playing softball next school year at 8:00 AM in the RMS Gym.
- On Tuesday, May 14th is the 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade Fundraiser Reward Trip to Skyzone. Students will depart RMS at 9:30 AM and return to RMS at 12:00 PM. All permission slips and waivers must be turned in by Tuesday, May 7th.
- On Tuesday, May 14th RMS will have 5th Grade Orientation from 5:00 PM-6:30 PM. Current 4th Grade Students and their guardians will have the opportunity to tour RMS from 5:00 PM-5:30 PM. Small group sessions will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Parents--we need your help! On Friday, May 17th, RMS will celebrate students' effort on the MAP test. Parents are needed from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM to serve cotton candy, shaved ice, and other treats to the kids. If you are available to help, please contact Michaela Campbell at email@example.com or at 629-6002 Ext. 6.
- On Tuesday, May 28th there is a Parent/Student meeting for anyone going on the Washington D.C. Trip at 6:30 PM in the RMS Cafeteria.
- Lifetouch will be here on Wednesday, May 29th to take 8th Grade Graduation Pictures. Order forms will be sent home with students ASAP.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE ATHLETES AND PARENTS: We will be administering the ImPact test on Wednesday, May 29th at 9:00 AM at RMS. If your child plays a sport or even thinks they may play a sport their freshman year in high school, please have them plan on taking the ImPact test. It is required before being allowed to practice, NO EXCEPTIONS! They will need to return the permission slip, along with $5.00 the day of testing, or they may turn it in to Mrs. Giberson in the RMS Office. If they do not have the permission slip AND the money, they will not be allowed to test. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joni Marsh in the Athletic Office at the high school, 629-6003, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be on Wednesday, May 29th at 6:00 PM in the RHS Gym.
- Please check out Mrs. Knisley's current Donor's Choose project. This would provide an opportunity for flexible seating for many of our middle school students! Click HERE to visit the website.
- Any 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students interested in trying out for RMS Cheerleading should come by the office to sign up and pick up a informational packet. If you have any questions please contact Coach Hamm. Please see below for tryout information.
- Try Outs- May 10th from 3:00 PM-5:00 PM at the RHS Hawk Center
- There will be a mandatory parent meeting for next year's varsity cheerleading squad on Thursday May 23 at 6:00 pm in the high school cafeteria. Parents and cheerleaders must attend or make prior arrangements with the coaches.
- RMS opens for the day at 7:30 AM. Students are not supervised outside prior to 7:30 AM.
- The Riverton Bands are selling tickets to the Cardinals/Angels Game on June 23rd. Tickets are selling for $40, contact Mr. Moore or any band student for more information
- If you are interested in buying Hawk Wear, click HERE to visit our school store.
- PTO is currently selling Hawk Pride Items in the office. The items are pictured below. Foam Fingers are $5.00, Rally Towels are $5.00, Cups are $3.00, and Temporary Tattoos are $.50 a piece.
Thursday, May 2, 2019
May 7th 2019
on May 02, 2019